12:02 PM

March 15, 2011

Hey lovelies! I did this simple silver and black smokey eyes for Saturday night dinner with another couple. I added the red just for fun of it and paired the whole this with my favourite pinky red lipstick, Chanel Rouge Coco in Cambon. Oh and I also must add, I adore my Ladyblush creamblend blush. I wanna go and get some more of these cream blushes. Which Other ones do you guys recommend?

Hope you like this look:

Face
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua - Beige Tendre (B20)
MUFE Full Cover - #6
Ladyblush creamblend blush
Ben Nye powder
BB Nectar Shimmer Brick

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Silverthorn e/s - inner lid
Smoke n Diamonds e/s - lid
UD Creep e/s - outer lid
UD Hustle e/s - outer v
MUFE #128 - crease
UD Virigin e/s - highlight
Lise Watier Silver e/l - inner lower lashline
Lise Watier Noir e/l - outer lower lashline
Blacktrack f/l - to line
Diorshow mascara

Lips
Inglot red l/s
Chanel Cambon RC

1-12/3/11

2-12/3/11

Oh and I tried some cascading style on my hair. Not the best picture of it but it was cute, lol!
3-12/3/11

7 Responses to "Red Silver Eyes"

  1. Unknown Says:

    This is so freakin' cute! I love the hair, the top, the earrings not to mention the look. Loving it all! Nice use of red and silver too. Very sassy! :)

  2. Jess Says:

    love this look on you and ur hair is to cute!

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Tina - thank you love, I was going for cute and glad u liked it :)

    Jess - thanks hun. I`m usually soooo lazy with my hair. But once in a while i put in some effort

  4. Mama Laura Says:

    Your hair looks super cute!

  5. Straight Up Glam Says:

    I absolutely love this look! Everything about it is so pretty! Especially they eyes, of course! The top, your earrings, and your hair all look great!!

    Andrée xx

  6. Sarah Says:

    Love the hair and lip color!

  7. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Laura - thank you sweetie :)

    Andree - thanks love. I hardly ever wear big earrings, but thought these went with the overall feel of the look :)

    Sarah - thank you :)

Post a Comment