March 8, 2011

Hey lovelies! I wanted to do something a bit different so I went for a heavier lower lash liner in this look. I also hadn't used Gorgeous Gold in a long time. Though Gorgeous Gold is forever one of my fave MAC shades, I have almost hit the pan on it.

Oh and I'm also testing some of my latest MAC additions, Ladyblush and Ultra Darling. For the creamblush, I applied it before my setting powder and it lasted all day on me. I now have a totally new foundation routine so you might notice the difference in order I put the products on my face. Let me know if you want to see a full post on my new foundation routine.

Here's the look details, hope you guys like this :)

Face
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua - B20 (Beige Tendre)
MUFE Full Cover - #6
Ladyblush creamblend blush
Ben Nye setting powder

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Gorgeous Gold e/s - lid
Saffron e/s - crease
UD Virgin e/s - highlight
Crest the Wave e/s - inner lid
BB Cobalt Ink g/l - to line
Annabelle Lapis k/l - lower lashline
Deep Truth e/s - to set the liner
Diorshow mascara

Lips
Mouth Off l/l
Ultra Darling l/s
Nymphette l/s

1-6/3/11

2-6/3/11

And OOTD was a black turtleneck by SmartSet, print mini skirt by Bedo, tights by Hue and boots by Steven Madden:

me2


6 Responses to "Gold and Blue Contrast"

  1. Katrina Says:

    I love this look! The darker liner suits you well! :)

  2. Unknown Says:

    this is pretty and it comes off as neutral too

  3. Straight Up Glam Says:

    This is a beautiful look! I love the heavier lower lashline, and your skin looks fabulous! Ladyblush is one of my favorites!

    Andrée xx

  4. Unknown Says:

    U r tempting over to the Chanel side of things. Arrgh!!!

    This is another one of your top looks. I love the golden/orange combo with a pop of blue. How creative and it translates so beautifully on ur skintone.

    How r u liking the MUFE concealer?

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Kat - thanks love. I think I`m gonna try different colour combos of the same method.

    Kim - thank you so much :)

    Andree - thanks hun, I love Ladyblush too. Which other cream blushes did u pick up?

    Tina - hahah, come join me on the dark (yet so nice) side! Thank you for the sweet compliments. I'm loving the MUFE concealer so far, it blends easily and is long lasting. I need a new concealer brush though

  6. Straight Up Glam Says:

    I have Lady Blush and So Sweet So Easy. I also had Florida from when the creamblend blushes were launched with the lily something collection last year. I love the texture of them! =D

    Andrée xx

Post a Comment