March 29, 2011

Hi beauties! Today I have for you one of the looks of this past weekend. I wore this to a big Persian New Year party hosted by a close family friend. We had a great time with a tone of Persian food (including kabobs, mmmm), big snack and dessert bar and lotsa dancing. Right after, I went to join a few friends for drinks downtown for one of my close friends' birthday. Overall it was an amazing weekend; made it easier to come back to all this work, lol!

For the New Year party, I went for a retro look with MAC Ruby Woo lips, matte skin using Nars Sheer Matte, soft neutral eyes and cat eyeliner. Hope you guys like this look :)

Face
Nars Sheer Matte foundation - Fiji
MUFE Full Cover - #6
Ben Nye powder
Sculpt
Nars Madly blush - this is soon becoming my all time fave blush!

Eyes
UDPP - base
Blanc Type e/s - all over lid
Cork and Wedge e/s - crease
Solar White e/s - highlight
Lancome Black Art Liner - to line
Diorshow mascara

Lips
Inglot red l/l
Ruby Woo l/s

3-26/3/11

2-26/3/11

1-26/3/11

For an outfit with the same retro feel, I wore this polka dot dress by Le Chateau. I love that it has pick-ups at the back. It enhances my butt, so now it matches my boobs, looool! Red belt and peep-toes are both by Aldo:
me

And here's a picture of me and my gorgeous mommy from the party. We posed with the desserts. My mom gets hotter with age, I really hope I will be like her too:
us

7 Responses to "My Retro Look for Persian New Year Party"

  1. Wifezilla Hekela Says:

    U LOok Fabbb!!

  2. Clara L. Says:

    Sexy and pin up-y! You & your mom are BEAUTIFUL!

  3. Unknown Says:

    Very lovely. Your eyes look bigger even though they r fully lined. Sexy outfit too!

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks girls <3 I enjoyed playing pin-up for this look :)

  5. Straight Up Glam Says:

    You look beautiful!
    I love that dress, and your makeup was fabulous!
    I also really like the picture of you and your mom! =)

    Andrée xx

  6. Madame B Fatale Says:

    I love the entire look, Stunning!!!

  7. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Andree - thank dear, i love taking photos with my mommy, she's my beauty role model :)

    Madam B. thanks love! I always love ur retro looks :)

Post a Comment