11:36 AM

March 24, 2011

Hey lovelies! I've been feeling the slightly smokey eyes with bold lips these days so this look might seem a "little" familiar, lol! This time I used the Naked palette (which is probably my best makeup purchase to date) and Woo Me Kissable Lip Colour. I love the formula of these kissable lipsticks as you might have heard me say before. Woo Me is my fave outta the ones I have due to my having a soft spot for the vamp family of colours.

Hope you guys like this look.

Face
Lancome Teint Mircle - Buff 4C
Nars Copacabana Illuminator - mixed with foundation
MUFE Full Cover - #6
Ben Nye powder
Sculpt
Prim n Proper blush
Shell Pearl bp

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Underground GPS - base for lid
UD Sidecar e/s - inner lid
UD Toasted e/s - mid lid
UD Hustle e/s - outer lid and crease
UD Naked e/s - above crease
UD Virgin e/s - highlight
UD Bourbon 24/7 - lower lashline
BB Chocolate Shimmer g/l - to line
Lancome Definicils Pro mascara

Lips
MUFE 12C l/l
Woo Me kissable lip colour

1-23/3/11

2-23/3/11

3-23/3/11

4-23/3/11

5-23/3/11

Outfit of the day was a one shoulder cream dress from American Apparel, ruffled gray sweater from Le Chateau, tights from Nine West and gray boots from Guess. Oh, one of the guys in my office calls my boots "Pirate Boots", lol! Men know nothing really :/ sucks that I'm stuck working with men all day...

ootd

5 Responses to "Woo Me"

  1. Jess Says:

    that lip color is gorgeous on you!

  2. Unknown Says:

    gorgeous lip color as always! .... loving those boots :-)

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Jess - thanks love
    Ev - thank you, I'm more of a lipstick person than anything else I guess :)

  4. Sexy Sadie Says:

    You look great!

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thank you Sadie :)

Post a Comment