11:36 AM

March 23, 2011

Hey lovelies! The weather here is still pretty chilly despite it being the third day of spring. We actually had a snow storm on Monday :/ I'm trying to keep spring in the air with my colourful makeup. I did another contrasting look; this time I combined corals on lid with greens on lower lashline. I'm not the biggest fan of greens on myself to be honest. I only really like smokey and dark greens vs bright ones. But as a liner it's not so bad.

Hope you guys like this look :)

Face
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua - Beige Tendre (B20)
MUFE Full Cover - #6
Ben Nye powder
Instant Chic blush

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base for upper lid
MUFE Aqua Cream #5 - base for lid
Jest e/s - middle of lid
Inglot coral e/s - inner and outer lid/crease
Saffron e/s - inner and outer lid
Coppering e/s - inner and outer v
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Goldmine e/s - tear duct
Lancome Black Art Liner - to line
MUFE Aqua Cream #22 - lower lashline
Cargo 3 in 1 mascara

Lips
Mouth Off l/s
Chanel Teheran RC
Chanel Venus glossimer

1-19/3/11

2-19/3/11

3-19/3/11

3-19/3/11

6 Responses to "Peaches and Grass"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Just beautiful

  2. Unknown Says:

    Beautiful. Loving the green pop!

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Silvia - thank u so much, I'm pleased u're liking the blog :)

    Anon - thank you :)

    Tina - thanks love. I need to get over my fear of green, lol! It's kinda the same level as my fear of yellow

  4. Shayla Says:

    This is cute! Reminds me of flowers :D

  5. Straight Up Glam Says:

    This is a really pretty look! I absolutely love the lip color!

    Andrée xx

  6. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Shayla - hi stranger :) thank u

    Andree - thanks love, I love my Teheran RC!

Post a Comment