March 31, 2011

Hi beauties! I saw Urban Decay's Rollergirl palette picture in Temptalia's blog and got inspired to do a neutral look kicked up with fuchsia. I actually really like this look of this palette but I also am trying to be reasonable and think of all the dupes I might have in my stash. I'm really trying to cut out make-up purchase these days, and mostly due to the fact that I have no more room to store stuff, lol!

Anyway, hope you guys like this look. I just realized that I hadn't worn my beloved True Babe l/g in moons!

Face
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua - Beige Tendre (B20)
MUFE Full Cover - #6
Ben Nye powder
Nars Desire blush

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
All That Glitters e/s - inner lid
Style Snob e/s - mid lid
UD Darkhorse e/s - outer lid
Bright Fuchsia p/m - crease
Vanilla p/m - highlight
UD Zero 24/7 - to line
Marcelle Power Volume mascara

Lips
MUFE 16C l/l
True Babe l/g

1-29/3/11

2-29/3/11

3-29/3/11

4-29/3/11

2 Responses to "Rollergirl Palette Inspiration"

  1. Unknown Says:

    There have been a bunch of things I've seen lately that I love, but like you I'm trying to re-create with what I have.. rather than adding even more dupes to my collection. :]

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    I'm with u on that Tamara. It's so hard for me to stop buying so the only way is to recreate the looks based on new palettes, lol :D

Post a Comment