11:35 AM

March 30, 2011

Hey beauties! I have a more smokey look to share with you today, quite a contrast to what I posted yesterday. I love purple smokey eyes on myself, especially with a navy liner with my amber eyes. So I thought I do a navy purple smokey eye. Hubby actually really liked this look on me. He was telling me that my eyes with glistening (though you can't really see it in pics, booo).

Anyway, here's the look. Hope you guys like it!

Face
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua - Beige Tendre (B20)
Ben Nye Powder
Azalea Blossom b/o

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base for crease and above
Inglot Purple g/l - base for lid
Prance e/s - inner lid
Purple from Stilla Doll'd Up palette - lid
Blue Flame e/s - outer lid
Nars Rajasthan duo - dark teal shade in crease
Nars Jolie Poupee duo - lavender shade above crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Designer Purple p/g - lower lashline
Lise Watier Marin e/l - to line
Lancome Definicils Pro

Lips
Creme Cup l/s
Underage l/g

1-27/3/11

2-28/3/11

3-28/3/11

12 Responses to "Smokey Purple Blue"

  1. makeupattitude Says:

    This is amazing!

  2. Arianne (Glitter Geek) Says:

    Beautifully done! Love this!

  3. Chirufus Says:

    Love this look!

  4. Unknown Says:

    Amazing! This is one of your very best FOTD, you look so pretty.

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thank you girls <3 this was actually quick to do, the dark purple base (the purple Inglot gel liner) made all the difference :)

  6. for the love of beauty by lara Says:

    u look great! :) thnks for sharing

  7. Straight Up Glam Says:

    Gorgeous look!!!
    The eyeshadow colors you used really suit you!!
    And I love the lips! Creme Cup and Underage is one of my favorite combinations! =D

    Andrée xx

  8. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks ladies <3 Andree - I know i love that pinky nude combo :)

  9. Unknown Says:

    Ohhhhh! Pretty!

  10. Shayla Says:

    My dear, this is definitely one of my favorite looks by you in a long while!

  11. Unknown Says:

    Gorgeous. I love the eye/lip pairing!

  12. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thank you all my gorgeous ladies <3 nothing like a good ole smokey purple look :)

Post a Comment