11:43 AM

March 16, 2o11

booo, I know I'm boring, but I did another look with red-ish lips! I really can't come up with too many creative ideas it seems lately. I think about it the night before but I've been going through insomnia since last week so when I wake up I just do bold lips. Btw, for those of you who suffer from lack of sleep or like me just can't shut your brain off at night, what do you do? I'm so exhausted these days I'm actually surprised at my own ability to go to work, blog... function like a person who's getting enough sleep :/

Anyway, sorry about the rant guys. Hope you like this look.

Face
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua - Beige Tendre (B20)
MUFE Full Cover Concealer - #6
Nars Copacabana Illuminator - mixed with foundation
Ben Nye powder
Pink Cult blush

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
All That Glitters e/s - inner lid
MUFE #39 - to cut and blend crease
Embark e/s - crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Vanilla p/m - tearduct
Dark Diversion f/l - to line
Chanel Rouge Noir Mascara

Lips
Inglot #677 l/l
Chanel Precious RA

1-14/3/11

2-14/3/11

3-14/3/11

0 Responses to "I'm on a Red Kick!"

Post a Comment