11:49 AM

March 17, 2011

Hey lovelies! I was finally able to break outta my red lips phase and did a different look yesterday. I've been feeling a bit down these days (not quite sure why yet) so I wore the blue shades on my eyes to reflect my mood. Since I rarely do an all out blue look (makes me a bit uncomfortable), I added the gold shade to brighten up the look a bit. Oh, and I wore this look to work and to dinner with my folks, it was my dad's 57th birthday. Happy birthday to the best dad a girl can have :)

Hope you guys like this look. Oh and sorry I have no close-up. It was a miserably rainy day...that could have not helped my mood, hmmm!

Face
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua - Beige Tendre (B20)
MUFE Full Cover Concealer - #6
Ben Nye powder
Prim n Proper blush
Chez Chez Lame powder

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Goldmine e/s - inner lid
Freshwater e/s - lid
Blue Flame e/s - outer lid
Prussian e/s - outer v
Winkle e/s - above Freshwater
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Lise Watier Marin e/l - to line and water line
Gosh Cool Mint e/l - inner lower lashline
Lancome Pro-Definicils mascara - currently testing this

Lips
Marquise d' l/s
Live n Dye l/g

1-16/3/11

2-16/3/11

2 Responses to "I Feel Bluuuuue..."

  1. Unknown Says:

    I love this look, blues are one of my favorite colors to use.

    I really hope you cheer up soon! <3

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks Jennifer, I think it's end of winter blues, lol! I was much better once the sun came out :)

Post a Comment