March 1, 2011

Hey lovelies! I fixed my hair a bit this past weekend; cut my bangs again and did shorter layers. My longer bangs were driving me nuts, always in my eyes, lol! So I was motivated to do a pretty FOTD today. Since I hadn't used my purples in a bit I grabbed my go-to purple duo, Nars Jolie Poupee duo, and paired it with purpley pink lips. I don't usually do an all out purple look but this was fun. I'm also testing my Nars Copacabana Illuminator and so far loooooove it! Gonna do a review for you guys next week :)

Anyway, hope you like this look. Blogging will be my getaway this week as I'm working over 10-hours per day these days. I barely feel human anymore, booo :/

Face
Lise Watier Portfolio - light
Lancome Teint Miracle - Buff 4C
Nars Copocabana Illuminator - mixed with foundation
Stark Naked bpb

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Circa Plum p/m - inner lid
Nars Jolie Poupee duo - purple shade on lid, lavender in crease
Blanc Typ e/s - highlight
Graphology e/s - outer v
Designer Purple p/g - lower lashline
Chanel Cassis e/l - to line
Diorshow mascara

Lips
Up the Amp l/s
Going Casual c/g

1-28/2/11


2-28/2/11


and nails of the day wear in the same purple mood, America Apparel Dynasty. This is a gorgeous light purple shade and applied effortlessly and opaque in one layer. I did two just because:

nails


and finally outfit of the day. White sheer ruffled top by Bedo, gray pencil skirt by Guess,fishnets by American Apparel and booties by Nine West:

me




4 Responses to "Soft Purples All Over"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Okay now this is officially my FAVE look from u! It takes the prize. It's beautiful and the lips match so perfectly. And the outfit is fabulous. All around beautiful! LOVE!

  2. 1xellus1 Says:

    Soft & Pretty!
    I especially love the NP. Someday I'll buy some of those AP colors. Dreamy Creams! I love purple paired w/ gray. You worked it out. Thanks for sharing

  3. Straight Up Glam Says:

    I love this look so much!! The eyeshadow looks fab and the lip color is amazing! I love purple looks! =) I'm off to the Rideau Centre tomorrow to AP to pick up some polishes! I see them everywhere and they are just so pretty!

    Andrée xx

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Tina - awww, thanks love. That is a huge compliment coming from a talented beautiful lady like u :)

    1xellus1 - u def gotta! With the exception of the goopy mess that was Butter, I adore all AP polishes I have.

    Andree - yey thanks hun! We need to go makeup and polish shopping together soon :)

Post a Comment