10:39 AM

April 21, 2010

I wanted to give this week's posting some variety so I decided to do this 42 question I've seen many bloggers do lately. There will be an FOTD posted later today so no worries about lack of looks! Feel free to do this tag if you feel like it ;)

1) How many times do you wash your face daily? twice, in the morning and right before bed.

2) What skin type do you have? combination

3) What is your current facial wash? I use a gentle wash by Clinique at the moment.

4) Do you exfoliate? I exfoliate my face 3 times a week with St Ives Apricot and my body twice a week with Lush Ocean Salt. I also use Nars Mud Mask on my face twice a week.

5) What brand do you use?see above

6) What moisturizer do you use?I've been using Marcelle's Hydra-C 24H Hydrating Fluid for day and Essential Ante-wrinkle cream at night

7) Do you have freckles? very few on my cheeks. I always cover them

8) Do you use eye cream?No

9) Do you or did you have acne prone skin?I did as a teenager, my skin has calmed down since but I do have some minor scars.

10) Did you ever have to use Pro-Activ?no


MAKE UP

11) What foundation do you use?I rotate between MAC studio sculpt, Nars Sheer Glow and Makeup Forever HD most of the year. I use Makeup Forever Face & Body in the summer exclusively

12) How about concealer?I use Lise Watier Portfolio in Light

13) Do you know your undertone colour? I've been told neutral, I think it's pretty accurate.

14) What do you think of fake eyelashes?I love them on others but I never use them. I have pretty long lashes and all I really need is a nice volumizing mascara

15) Did you know you were supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?Yes

16) What brand of mascara do you use? I use Cover Girl Lashblast for everyday and Lancome Hypnose for night out or special occasions.

17) Sephora or Mac? I used to be a big MAC fiend (still have a soft spot for them) but nowadays I would pick Sephora. More variety and they have two of my faves, Nars and MUFE.

18) Do you have a Mac Pro card? No, never thought about getting one

19) What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?Brushes (MAC, Crown Brushes and some Quo)

20) Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes? I love MAC's paint pots and also their greasepaint sticks recently

21) For the face? I use one by Cover FX

22) What is your favourite eyeshadow? This question is impossible for me to answer! I'm gonna just list some of my faves: MUFE #92, Nars Jolie Poupee and Habanera Duos, MAC Copperlate, BioGreen, All That Glitters, Smoke n Diamonds, Gorgeous Gold

23) Do you use pencil or liquid liner?both, but I use gel liners more than either of these two

24) How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? has never happened to me

25) What do you think of pigment eye shadows? Love them! I use a variety by MAC. I also love the new ones by Sugarpill

26) Do you use mineral makeup?no

27) What is your favourite lipstick? again another hard one as I'm a big lipstick girl. Some of my loves are: Chanel Rouge Coco in Teheran, Nars Niagara and Damned matte velvet pencil, MAC St Germain, Myth, Pink Nouveau and Ruby Woo

28) How about lipgloss? I love Underage and Nymphette by MAC

29) What is your favourite blush to use? I use a varity by Nars and MAC. Some of my faces are Nars Deep Throat and Desire and MAC Cantaloupe and Azalea Blossom

30) Do you buy your makeup on Ebay? I never have, I'm kinda scared of fakes, lol!

31) Do you like drugstore makeup? Sometimes, I do have some NYX and Annabelle

32) Do you go to CCO's? We don't have any in Canada. I've been to one in the US and wish we had them here :(

33) Did you ever consider taking makeup classes? Not really, makeup is a hobby of mine, I think taking classes will make it serious. I'm not really planing on ever working as an artist.

34) Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?no.

35) Name a makeup crime that you hate? mismatched foundation, too obvious lip liners, not blending eyeshadows.

36) Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick or eyeshadow) or neutral ones? I like both, I tend to used colours more coz they're more fun and I get easily bored with neutrals

37) Which celebrity always has great makeup? I don't really follow celebs so no idea sorry. I do like Lady Gaga's makeup in her videos though, I like that she pushes the boundaries

38) If you could leave the house using just ONE makeup item, what would you use? blush, coz I feel dead without it

39) Could you leave the house without any makeup on? yes, I go grocery shopping or jogging with makeup all the time

40) Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? I do, makeup is just an accessory to me.

41) In your opinion what is the BEST makeup line? It's a tie between Nars and MAC for me

42) What do you think of makeup? Like I said above, makeup is an accessory and hobby to me. I like experimeting with it and coming up with different combinations. I also feel so much more put together with makeup, it's the same as wearing a great pair of heels, lol!

wow, that took a while! You guys' turn now!

2 Responses to "42 Question Tag"

  1. Unknown Says:

    I'm about to do this. I'mbored at work lol. PLus, I'm stuck on what my next post should be.


    http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    I know I mainly did it coz I was bored too, haha :D

Post a Comment