April 13, 2010

I saw the beautiful sunshine as soon as I woke up and decided to do a golden green look. I used some of my fave summer shade that I hadn't touched for a while. I also left my jacket at home, yey! I'm hoping the beautiful weather continues into the weekend. How's you guys week going so far? I just got back from an out of town site meeting and am finally eating my lunch at 2:30 pm :/

Here's today's look. I skipped concealer and I included a lippie picture again. I'm in love with In Synch lip liner. I'm using it the most out of three lip liners I bought from Too Fabulous collections (I bought Naked and Trimmed in Pink as well). And you all know that I also love my Rouge Coco in Teheran. I definitely need at least two more Rouge Coco's.

Face
Nars Sheer Glow foundation - Light 5 (Fiji)
Ben Nye Translucent Powder
Eversun bpb
BB Nectar Shimmer Brick

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Crest the Wave e/s - inner lid
Bio-Green e/s - mid lid
Freshwater e/s - outer lid
Prussian e/s - outer v
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Industrial p/g - lower lashline
BB Ivy Shimmer g/l - to line

Lips
In Synch l/l
Chanel Rouge Coco in Teheran (#56)
Pederennial High Style l/g

1-13/4/10

2-13/4/10

3-13/4/10

4-13/4/10

5-13/4/10

7 Responses to "Lemony Lime + Teheran Rouge Coco"

  1. Unknown Says:

    The eye combo is really pretty, but those lips are stealing the show for me. They look absolutely fabulous, I love that colour on you!

  2. Zerin (XinaRox) Says:

    That's a real pretty look! Love the lips as well.

    Do you think in sync lipliner would be too light for my skintone? I might get it though....je

  3. Unknown Says:

    I agree with Nephente.. the lips are super pretty!
    http://fallingformakeup.blogspot.com/

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Nepenthe - thanks :) Teheran Rouge Coco is my most flattering pink coral. I use it quite a lot. Def worth the high cost for me.

    Zerin - thanks :) In Synch is a very light warm pink but I think you should be able to make it work. You can prob use it to warm up super cool toned lipsticks like Snob and St Germain (if u own those).

    Fintia - thank you so much :)

  5. Ms.Naz Says:

    Love the color and NAME of that lippie!! :P

  6. Me, Myself and IDGAF Says:

    Do you have any idea why it's called Teheran? Is it the French spelling for "Tehran?"
    I mean, I'm persian, so it'd be awsome if that was the case. But I can't find anything about the name online.

  7. Shadowy Lady Says:

    I speak French and Teheran is Tehran in French. I believe Chanel designed for the queen of Iran and hence the name :)

Post a Comment