April 12, 2010

I was so excited about the pretty colours I had on my eyes that I totally forgot to put on mascara. This is the second time this has ever happened to me! I feel like the look is definitely not complete without the mascara. I only noticed it when I got to the office. I ran around till I found one of the girls who carries a mascara with her and borrowed hers. Her mascara was sorta dried out too but better than nothing I guess. So the first two pics are without the mascara, the second two are with!

Has this ever happened to anyone? Did you totally panic like I did? lol!

Face
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - Light 5 (Fiji)
Ben Nye Translucent Powder
Azalea Blossom b/o
Pearl Blossom bp

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Birds n Berries e/s - lid
Aquadisiac e/s - inner lid
Nars Jolie Poupee duo - crease and above
Vanilla p/m - highlight
Smashbox Heartbreaker l/l - to line
Design Purple p/g - lower lashline

Lips
Trimmed in Pink l/l
Pomposity l/s
Strawberry Blonde l/g

1-12/4/10

2-12/4/10

3-12/4/10

4-12/4/10

And a picture of the lips coz I liked this combo:
lips

7 Responses to "Makeup Crime - Forgot My Mascara!"

  1. Jenn @ So Very Fabulous Says:

    Your lashes still look full and long in the pictures without mascara! That's never happened to me, though I have forgotten to put on blush before.

  2. Unknown Says:

    You look soo pretty girl! and yesssss this actually happened to me a few days ago lol. I was like oh no!!! ;-( oh well..

  3. ShiningSttar Says:

    Im loving these colors!!! A look I might have to copy!!

  4. Salina Says:

    Pretty =]
    & i agree with the mascara thing!

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    So Very fabulous - thanks :) reminds me to take one final look before leaving the house.

    Fintia - Thank you :) I know mascara is the most important part too..

    Tahnee - thank you. Def try this combo :)

    Salina - thanks :) I should really carry a mascara tube with me at all times.

  6. Unknown Says:

    I've totally done that, and it drives me crazy. :\

    Love the lip combo, it's divine!

  7. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Nepenthe - As of now I have a mascara in my purse :D Thank you for the sweet comment :)

Post a Comment