April 28, 2010

for some reason, this blog post is giving me a hard time in formatting. No idea what to do at this point and I'm quite tired. Just wanted to share two looks, one from yesterday and another from today, hope you guys like them.

Look #1 - Olive Greens, not my fave, I think the shades look a little too muddy on me.

Face
LW Portfolio - Light
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - Light 5 (Fiji)
Ben Nye Powder
Nars Deep Throat blush

Eyes
Below Ground GPS - base
Rated R e/s - inner lid
OCC Lafayette p/m - mid lid
Smoke n Diamonds e/s - outer lid
Copperplate e/s - crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Emerald Green p/m - lower lashline
LW Black Gold e/l - to line

Lips
Naked l/l
YSL Rouge Volupte l/s No.1 - Nude Beige

3-27/4/10

4-27/4/10

1-27/4/10

4-28/4/10

Look #2 - Corals, Loved this simple look today, and love love Nars Scorching duo and Gilda blush!

Face
Studio Sculpt Foundation - NW25
Nars Gilda blush
BB Nectar shimmer brick

Eyes
Rubenesque p/p - base
Nars Scorching Duo - lid and crease
Rich Life p/m - outer v
Solar White e/s - tear duct and highlight
Smashbox Heartbreaker l/l - to line

Lips
Mouth Off l/l
Vegas Volt l/s
Pink Grapefruit l/g

1-28/4/10

2-28/4/10

3-28/4/10

4-28/4/10




3 Responses to "Two Looks - Simple Olive Greens Plus Corals"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Both looks are pretty but my fave is the 1st one! The cheeks and lips look so pretty against the clothing you are wearing :-)

  2. Ash Says:

    beautiful looks!love the second<3
    I need vegas volt, gilda and gina blushes in my life..lol!

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks girls, I'm in a coral phase lately ;)

Post a Comment