April 6, 2010

I woke up today with a head cold and no voice :( Hubby told me I have high temperature too so I'm supposed to be home resting. Instead I keep checking my work email and thought I do this post before going back to bed. This is the look I wore to the Montreal day trip on Saturday. I did some clothes shopping whilst I was there which as usual included a few dresses (I always go for dresses, lol).

For my makeup I wanted to do antique gold eyes so I gave my Below Ground GPS a go and I loved the result. Much like my Black GPS from Style Black release, this lasted on me the entire shopping day and I love how smooth the GPS are. I also wore my Impassioned lipstick for the first time. This is more of a warm bright pink and unlike anything I have so I'm pleased. Excuse my nasty eyebrows btw, I cannot wait to get them fixed this weekend!

Face
LW Portfolio - Light
Nars Sheer Glow foundation - Light 5 (Fiji)
Ben Nye Translucent Powder
BB Nude Shimmerbrick

Eyes
Below Ground GPS
All That Glitters e/s - inner lid
OCC Clove p/m - outer lid
Espresso e/s - crease
Embark e/s - outer v
Wedge e/s - crease
Vanilla p/m - highlight
Annabelle Brown e/l - to liner

Lips
Impassioned l/s

1-3/4/10

2-3/4/10

10 Responses to "Below Gound Eyes and Impassioned Lips"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Love this look!
    That lip colour is BEAUTIFUL. It's perfect for summer!

    Hope you feel better <3

  2. Jenn @ So Very Fabulous Says:

    Impassioned looks great on you! I absolutely love Below Ground, I'm so glad I picked it up. Greasepaint sticks are amazing, I only got 2 so far but I think I'll go back for more!

  3. maya Says:

    I absolutely love this look! ♥

  4. Jay Anne Cosmetics Says:

    I just found your blog and love it:))

    New follower:

    http://jayannecosmetics.blogspot.com/

  5. Unknown Says:

    the lipstick looks super great on you!

  6. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks guys :) I'm really digging coral tones lately and Impassioned looks sorta bright fuchsia coral.

    FACE IT - welcome to Beautyspot! Thanks for following :)

  7. Kristie Says:

    wow Impassioned is such a nice color. Is this part of the perm collection?

  8. Shadowy Lady Says:

    naturalchikmakeup - yes it is :) i don't know why I waited so long to get it

  9. Abby Q. Says:

    Gorgeous! I just ordered Below Ground, so I'm glad that it is pretty! Feel better soon! :)

  10. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Abby - thank you :) you'll love Below Ground GPS

Post a Comment