3:46 PM

April 18, 2010
Beautiful and very talented Nepanthe from Beauty Thesis has given me a Sunshine Award! I'm so flattered to be considered as I love her blog so her opinion is important to me. Thanks girl! Please visit Beauty Thesis for inspirational FOTD's and great makeup tips.

The rules of this award are:

  1. Post this logo on your blog
  2. Pass the award on to 6 other bloggers.
  3. Link to the nominees within your post.
  4. Let the nominees know they have received the award.
  5. Share the love and link to the person who gave you this award.
Some of the girls I wanted to nominate already received the award but I wanted to pass the love to the following wonderful bloggers:

Falling For Makeup
Lipstick Rules
Lovely Disarray
Makeup by Kim Porter
So Very Fabulous

4 Responses to "Sunshine Award"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Thanks you are to sweet! xx

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    np :)

  3. Stephanie Says:

    :D thank you!

  4. Unknown Says:

    Thank you so much!

Post a Comment