4:08 PM

April 21, 2010

I'm in a foul mood today as I had one of those annoying sleepless nights. I was relatively awake first thing in the morning so I still did my makeup. But then things went downhill after lunch; I could hardly keep my eyes open. To make it worth I had to sit in a training session for 4 hours right after lunch. Needless to say, I was excited about going home and just sitting on the couch.

I liked the makeup I did today though, the eye combo is nothing fancy but I do love the lips. I used to just put on lipstick and call it a day but lately I've been mixing and matching to come up with more interesting shades. Let me know what you think of this.

Face
LW Portfolio - Light
Studio Sculpt Foundation - NW25
Ben Nye powder
Sculpt
Nars Desire blush
Pearl Blossom bp

Eyes
Fresco Rose p/p - base
Ego e/s - inner lid
Silverthorn e/s - outer lid
Poison Pen e/s - crease
Smut e/s - outer v
Vanilla p/m - highlight
Designer Purple p/g - lower lashline
Smashbox Heartbreaker l/l 0 to line

Lips
Trimmed in Pink l/l
St Germain l/s
Underage l/g - dabbed lightly in middle of lips

1-21/4/10

2-24/4/10

3-21/4/10

4-21/4/10

5-21/4/10

6 Responses to "Neon Pink Lips"

  1. Unknown Says:

    loving the lip combo and the pop of purple on the lower lash line

  2. Unknown Says:

    So pretty!!! You always rock pink lips!

  3. Makeup Morsels Says:

    this is quite pretty. What mascara are you using there? Your lashes look so long

  4. Unknown Says:

    Love the lips!

    http://sagaofafatshionista.blogspot.com/

    XOXO

  5. Laura Beth Says:

    Love the purple lower lash line!

    makeuponmind.blogspot

  6. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks girls, you'r all so sweet :)

    Makeup Morsels - I use Cover Girl Lashblast Volume on a daily basis (this FOTD included)

Post a Comment