6:08 PM

April 11, 2010

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you all had an amazing weekend and are ready for Monday. I wore this metallic look to lunch with hubby today. He actually loves metallics on me. His second fave look for me is red lips (which I do quite often). I used my beloved Goldilux yet again. I cannot rave enough about this pigment. Despite owning so many gold shades, Goldilux is my fave by far!

Here's the look, hope you guys like it. Btw, my eyebrows are now more spaced out. I prob make them a little shorter next week depending on how much I like them till then, lol!

Face
LW Portfolio - Light
MUFE HD - 118 (Flesh)
Ben Nye Translucent Powder
Sculpt
Prim n Proper blush
Shell Pearl bp

Eyes
Dirty GPS - base
Sugarpill Goldilux - inner lid
Platinum p/m - mid lid
Satin Taupe e/s - outer lid
NYX Black e/s - outer v
Wedge e/s - above crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Blacktrack f/l and Feline - line and tightline
Lancome Hypnose mascara

Lips
Lollipop Lovin l/s

Beware of my gigantic eye, haha :D
1-11/4/10

2-11/4/10

3-11/4/10

4-11/4/10

5-11/4/10

6 Responses to "Goldilux Platinum"

  1. Rena Says:

    WOW! GORGEOUS!

    <RENA

  2. Unknown Says:

    Lovely combo of colors on you! I love the 4th pic! you should do that angle more often! Stunning

  3. Jenn @ So Very Fabulous Says:

    Great colour combo! Goldilux is so vibrant and pretty. Don't you just love Dirty GPS? I got a few colours and I adore them all!

  4. Anonymous Says:

    Wow! You look so pretty! I def like your eyebrows a bit more spaced apart and you don't lose your Persian sexyness when you do that hunnie
    I think this type of eyeshadow placement looks better on you than the typical crease/outer v look too, you should do it more often.

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Rena - thank you so much <3

    Fintia - thanks Fintia. I'm not good at taking pics of myself :( I will try that angle more often :)

    So Very Fabulous - thanks. I'm loving the GPS. They're some of the best MAC products :)

    Anon - thank you :) I'm gonna try this placement more often as per your advice :)

  6. ShiningSttar Says:

    I need to get my hands on some sugarpill!! The smoked out gold look is amazing! I think it will look amazing with a tan this summer!!

Post a Comment