April 4, 2010

Shayla and I and a girlfriend of mine went out for martinis on Friday night. I decided to wear burgundies all over to match my berry toned corset. Speaking of which, I'm not naked in these pics! The corset starts a lil lower I guess, lol!

Hope you guys like this look. Oh, and to those who celebrate it, happy Easter! Reminds me to go eat some chocolate!

Face
LW Portfolio - Light
Diorskin Nude - 022
Ben Nye Translucent Powder
Sculpt
Nars Desire blush
Pearl Blossom bp

Eyes
Artifact p/p - base
Smoke Signal p/m - lid
MUFE #49 - crease and above
Feline e/k - to line and blend
NYX Black e/s - to set liner
Pink Opal p/m - highlight and tearduct
Smashbox Heartbreaker l/l - to line

Lips
Nars Damned vmp

1-2/4/10

2-2/4/10

3 Responses to "Friday Night Smoked Burgundy"

  1. Unknown Says:

    I looove pink opal! it's been on my wishlist

  2. Shayla Says:

    Purdy lady! Glad I got to see this look in person :)

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks girls :)

Post a Comment