April 8, 2010

My sore throat is still with me and it's keeping me up at night. I actually tried taking some cough syrup before bed but it didn't do much. I think I have to go see a doctor soon. For the moment though I'm trying to stay awake at work.

I was making a blog post about yesterday's FOTD last night while very exhausted. That's when I thought about the topic of today's poll. To those of you who blog, how many posts do you guys make per week? If you don't blog, how often do you think a blogger should make new posts? I personally usually post once a day or at least 4 times a week. It really depends on what I have to say that week but for the most part I stay consistent. Blogging is a fun activity for me and I don't mind taking a few minutes out of my day to do this. However, there are days like yesterday when it was totally a drag coz I was so exhausted. But on the other hand I didn't want to disappoint the readers or be inconsistent so I posted anyway.

What do you guys think of this topic?

2 Responses to "Thursday Poll - Blogging Frequency"

  1. Jenn @ So Very Fabulous Says:

    I'd like to be able to post everyday, but it doesn't usually happen. I guess I'm happy if I manage 3 or 4 times a week, though that doesn't always happen either. I don't ever post FOTDs, just usually product reviews or hauls, so those kinds of posts can be pretty time consuming... taking pitctures, swatching, writing the review etc. I definitely love doing it, just am not always able to find the time!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    I know what u mean the reviews take me much longer, which is why u don't see them on Beautyspot that often :P I love blogging everyday but sometimes I'm just not creative enough for nice FOTD's in the morning or have nothing to say in the afternoon :/

Post a Comment