April 22, 2010

Happy Thursday everyone! I actually cannot believe it's only Thursday. I guess it's because it's been slow around here for me. Which is ok coz next week will be super hectic.

For today's poll I thought of asking your opinion about purchasing your favourite mascara. What are some of the factors that you consider? I have been blessed with naturally long lashes. However, they're not quite black, more like a dark brown. So when I buy a mascara I want it to be super black coz I feel like the darker shade brings out my eyes. I also always look for volume. My current everyday fave is Cover Girl Lashblast Volume coz the price is right and it delivers when it comes to volumizing and it's also very black. My going out or night time mascara is Lancome Hypnose which has been my HG for 3 years now. This mascara really makes my lashes look lush, lol! I always get asked what fake lashes I'm wearing when sporting this mascara (for reference I've never even tried fake lashes).

What factors do you look for when buying a mascara? Volume? Length? Colour (black/brown)? Please share in comments. Also let me know what your fave brand of mascara is.

0 Responses to "Thursday Poll - what do you look for in a mascara?"

Post a Comment