6:04 PM

April 15, 2010

I was wearing a stripey shirt and red stilettos today so I decided to compliment my outfit and came up with this look. I actually liked how it turned out, but it took me longer than usual to do my makeup which is weird for a simple look like this. I think it might be coz I had to wait for the glitter liner to dry before applying my mascara.

Let me know how you guys like this look :)

Face
LW Portfolio - Light
Diorskin Nude - 022
Ben Nye Translucent Powder
Sculpt
Prim n Proper blush
Shell Pearl bp

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Blanc Type e/s - all over lid
Cork and Espresso e/s - crease
Embark e/s - outer v
Solar White e/s - above crease
BB Cobalt Ink g/l - to line
LW Saphir eye glitter - to line
Lancome Hypnose mascara

Lips
Annabelle Flame l/l
Port Red l/s
Cult of Cherry l/g

1-15/4/10

2-15/4/10

3-15/4/10

4-15/4/10

lips

11 Responses to "Nautical Inspired"

  1. Unknown Says:

    This blue really looks great on you and I LOVE the lipstick!

    Im having a GIVEAWAY (Chanel Particuliere nailpolish, OPI, NYX, CG, Eldora, H&M, The body shop, Garnier,...) join if you like ;)

    all your readers are welcome too!

    http://getreadyforsummer2010.blogspot.com/2010/04/giant-giveaway-chanel-particuliere-opi.html

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thank you :) will def check ur blog out

  3. Jenn @ So Very Fabulous Says:

    Red lips look great on you! I've got Port Red, I need to use it sometime soon, it's such a pretty colour!

  4. Unknown Says:

    Great look!

  5. Stephanie Says:

    omg love this! i can only imagine how hot it was with the red stilletos! : )

  6. Kristie Says:

    O.M.G that red lip combo is to die for. I love your FTOD. I've been a follower of your lovely blog. Pls stop by to say hi when you get a chance =)

  7. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks ladies :) I read all your kind comments and feel so happy inside :)

    Naturalnchicmakeup - Thank you so much. Will def stop by to check you out :)

  8. JeWen Says:

    Beautifully done! You've gone marina chic, I'll try to do this look for my next marina cafe outing. Make-up newbies like me need all the inspiration we can find and your site is one of my favs. All the best from Denmark...Jen

  9. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Jen - thank you :) i'm so flattered that u're inspired by my looks

  10. Unknown Says:

    I love how you paired the eyes with red lips. Very cute!

  11. Shadowy Lady Says:

    aww, thanks Jacqueline :)

Post a Comment