12:21 PM

April 14, 2010

I made my own eyeliner with MAC Platinum pigment as part of my FOTD today. I wasn't too happy with it so I still added a thin layer of black liquid liner and finally I was satisfied. Also, can you guy believe that I only bought Woodwinked last week? I don't know why I waited so long; it's got such amazing colour payoff.

So here's Wednesday's FOTD, let me know what you guys think. I'm not too keen on it myself :/

Face
LW Portfolio - Light
Diorskin Nude - 022
Ben Nye powder
Sculpt
Lovejoy mb

Eyes
Dirty GPS - base
Mothbrown e/s - lid
Espresso e/s - crease
Woodwinked e/s - above crease
Your Ladyship p/m - highlight
All That Glitters e/s - tear duct
Platinum p/m - with gel mm as liner
Smashbox Heartbreaker l/l - to line
Annabelle Brown k/l - lower lashline

Lips
Cream Cup l/s - grabbed this by mistake instead of Bubblegum

1-14/4/10

2-14/4/10

3-14/4/10

4-14/4/10

4 Responses to "The Silver Eyeliner"

  1. Unknown Says:

    I love the combination of everything including the clothing! It looks so uncommon, and I like that :-D

  2. Marce Says:

    Oooh that's so pretty! I find silver to be such a stunning colour, and it looks great as liner!

  3. Anonymous Says:

    I think this look is very pretty on you!

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Fintia - thanks :) I guess I like to be unique :D

    Marce - thank you so much :) Platinum p/m works great as a liner

    Prettypeaches - thank you :)

Post a Comment