9:13 PM

April 7, 2010

I wore the Nars duo called Habanera that Shayla got me as a present. I love this duo and I cannot thank Shayla enough. This is actually been on my wishlist for months now and I finally have it in my hands. I really especially like the aqua side as it's uber pigmented and gorgeous. The only thing I don't like about today's look is my damn nasty eyebrows. I gotta not post any looks until I get them fixed this Saturday.

Without further chattering, here's my look. Hope you guys like it.

Face
LW Portfolio - Light
Nars Sheer Glow foundation - Light 5 (Fiji)
Ben Nye Translucent Powder
Azalea Blossom b/o

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Nars Habanera duo - inner and outer lid
Graphology e/s - outer v
Poison Pen e/s - above crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Designer Purple p/g - lower lashline
Beauty marked e/s - to line

Lips
Nars Sex Machine mvp
She Loves Candy l/g

2-7/4/10

1-7/4/10

This one shows the purple liner better, I love Designer Purple!
3-7/4/10

0 Responses to "Habanera"

Post a Comment