10:21 AM

April 20, 2010

I wanted to use my Aqua eyeshadow that I bought from the Pro store earlier this month so this is what I came up with. Aqua is a gorgeous matte aqua green shade. It's a lil bit on the powdery side though so you need a good base.

How's everyone's week going so far? Mine is quite slow, I kinda miss the super crazy work days when I didn't even have time to eat lunch, lol!

Face
LW Portfolio - Light
Nars Sheer Glow foundation - Light 5 (Fiji)
Ben Nye powder
Sculpt
Cantaloupe blush
Otherwordly blush

Eyes
Painterly p/p -base for crease and above
Pure White c/l - base for lid
Gesso e/s - inner lid
Aqua e/s - outer lid
Clarity e/s - crease
Plumage e.s - outer v
Solar White e/s - highlight
UD COvet 24/7 - lower lashline
BB Cobalt Ink g/l - to line

Lips
Naked l/l
Marquise D' l/s
Live n Dye l/g

1-20/4/10

2-20/4/10

3-20/4/10

4-20/4/10

7 Responses to "Matt Aqua"

  1. Unknown Says:

    U know I love my mates so of course I'm loving this look. I don't use my Aqua e/s much because the color payoff is so so...give me Clear Sky Blue any day!

  2. Anonymous Says:

    So gorgeous. I love all the colours, especially the shadow you used for the inner half of your lid. Really brightens up the eye!

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Tina - I know I love mattes too, I'm just too lazy for them everyday. I love Clear Sky Blue too, I should use it again soon.

    Kelly - thank you :) The white does help in the inner corner

  4. Unknown Says:

    Lovely!

    http://getreadyforsummer2010.blogspot.com/2010/04/giant-giveaway-chanel-particuliere-opi.html

  5. Kristie Says:

    Jealous of your long luscious lashes! Beautiful look =)

  6. Unknown Says:

    Mattes are my fave!

  7. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thank you so much everyone <3

Post a Comment