April 29, 2010

Hey everyone and happy Thursday! I for one am very excited that this blasted week is over. It was not a very happy one for me unfortunately, but there's always the weekend to recover from all the stress.

For today's poll, it's going to be short and sweet. I've been toying with the idea of changing my blog template as I'm getting a lil bored with it. What do you guys think? Should I keep this one or get a totally different one? Also, do you feel like the layout feels a lil crowded? Please let me know if you have any feedback.

2 Responses to "Thursday Poll - Blog Template"

  1. Laura @ Sawan-Heaven Says:

    I voted yes! I think it would be fun to see what you come up with.

    :o)

  2. Miss IPP Says:

    I like this look as it is very spring-y. Blogs which have too much visual tend to feel overwhelming, for my taste anyways! I want to focus on the text and pics, not the background.

Post a Comment