3:32 PM

April 18, 2010

I did this look last night for a dinner date with the hubby. It was a cold and rainy night so I went for dark and smokey all around. The only thing is that I find dark lips make me look so pale that this looks a bit like a vampire attire. I think the redish purples also bring out the gold shades in my hazel eyes, which makes the look more vampire-y, lol! What do you guys think?

Face
MUFE HD primer in 0
LW Portfolio
MUFE HD foundation - 118 (Flehs)
Ben Nye translucent powder
Sculpt
Nars Sin blush - super lightly

Eyes
Black GPS - base and liner
Pink Opal p/m - inner lid and highlight
Nars Eurydice duo - purple side in mid lid
Young Punk MES - outer lid
Bright Fuchsia p/m - crease and above
Feline e/k - waterline
Lancome Hypnose mascara

Lips
Annabelle Bordeaux l/l
Rougette mattene
Jampacked l/g

1-17/4/10

2-17/4/10

3 Responses to "Vampire?"

  1. Unknown Says:

    These colors on you look great! keep using them!!

  2. Unknown Says:

    Great MU!

    http://getreadyforsummer2010.blogspot.com/2010/04/giant-giveaway-chanel-particuliere-opi.html

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks girls :)

Post a Comment