April 25, 2010

We're having amazing sunny weather in Ottawa this weekend so naturally I've been outside most of yesterday and also today. We met up with some close friends of our for dinner and then drink last night and I went for my tried and true smokey purple eyes. This time I made them shimmery as well and paired it with matte cool lips (Snob - one of my fave lipsticks ever).

Here's the look. Hope everyone enjoys what's left of the weekend :)

Face
MUFE HD primer 0
LW Portfolio - Light
MUFE HD Foundation - 118 (Flesh)
Ben Nye powder
Sculpt
Nars Desire blush
Pearl Blossom bp

Eyes
V GPS - base
Stila Jewel palette - black shade on lid and pink shade on inner lid
MUFE #92 - crease
MUFE #9 - above crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Blacktrack f/l - to liner
NYX Black e/s - to smudge liner
Feline e/k - waterline
Lancome Hypnose mascara

Lips
In Synch l/l
Snob l/s

1-24/4/10

Photobucket

2 Responses to "Shimmery Smokey Purple Eyes"

  1. Unknown Says:

    you are rocking snob!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks sweetie :) I heart Snob

Post a Comment