April 19, 2010

I always have such a hard time with Copper Sparkle pigment. It's a gorgeous coppery colour but it's so friggin frosty! I usually use it as a liner but I tried it yesterday on the lid with a tone of different matte browns and it's not bad. I went for the whole bronze goddess look by loading up bronzer on my face.

Here's the look. Hope you're all having a great Monday!

Face
Studio sculpt foundation - NW25
Ben Nye powder
Too Faced Sun Bunny bronzer
BB Nectar shimmer brick

Eyes
Below Ground GPS
Evening Aura e/s - inner lid
Copper Sparkle p/m - lid
Embark and Espresso e/s - crease
Wedge e/s - above crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
BB Nectar Shimmer brick - lightest shade in tear duct
Blacktrack f/l - to line

Lips
Myth l/s
Nymphette l/g

1-18/4/10

2-18/4/10

3-18/4/10

4-18/4/10

5 Responses to "Making Copper Sparkle Work"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Pretty!

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Love the lippie!

  3. Stephanie Says:

    i absolutely love this!!

  4. maya Says:

    I love the richness of copper sparkle! :) Very pretty look dear ♥

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thank you girls <3

Post a Comment