April 10, 2010

I have a selected number of Stila products and have always been impressed by the quality of this brand. Stila is quite expensive here in Canada and they don't ship here from their website so I always read many reviews before buying their products. My latest obsession is their Topaz Kajal Liner:

topaz

Topaz is a creamy peachy nude shade that applies smoothly on the skin; it pretty much glides right on. I've been searching for a colour like Stila Topaz pretty much since I started wearing makeup (age 15). I've seen some women wear white liner in their waterline but honestly that's not my cup of tea. I don't even think really fair girls can pull off the white liner thing as nobody is naturally casper white.

I love how this pencil because the colour is very natural. It's not too warm or too cool. The quality is also amazing and it pretty much lasts on my waterline all day. There's minimal fading but nothing that would worry me much. To summarize, these are some of the ways you can use Topaz:

- To line your waterline, gives a brightening affect to the whole eye area
- Use as nude lip liner as the formula is very soft. It actually looks a lot like MAC's Naked l/l
- Looks great blended as brow highlighter
- Underneath the waterline on the lower lashline
- Works great as spot concealer on fair to light medium skintones
- Love, love this as tear duct highlighter

Overall, two thumbs up! Stila's Topaz Kajal liner is a winner in my book and I will run a repurchase one as soon as I run out. Here's a quick swatch on my hand:

2

Have you guys used Stila's Topaz Kajal Eye Liner? What were your thoughts? What other Stila products do you recommend?

4 Responses to "Review - Stila Topaz Kajal Eye Liner"

  1. Unknown Says:

    This has been on my wishlist!. I'm also not a fan of the white in the waterline.

  2. Rebecca Says:

    would love to see some pics of the example ways you can use this!

  3. Blushing Me Pink Says:

    Thanks for posting this! I have been looking for a beige eyeliner that would look appropriate on my water line. I will be buying this tomorrow :)

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Fintia - I know I hate white liner too! You'll like this one.

    Rebecca - I've worn it in many of my FOTD's in the waterline. Will try to show u some of the other ways this week :)

    Me Myself and Makeup - Hope you'll like it as much as I do :)

Post a Comment