March 26, 2010

This is the first nail polish I chose to wear out of my VNS haul. I've been waiting to order for Orly's Foil FX to be available at VNS so I can place and order and I just added more stuff to my haul, haha! I must say, Luxe is the most gorgeous gold nail polish yours truly has ever seen! The wait for my package was totally worth it. Honestly the finish is just amazing; it looks pretty much like shimmery molten metal on my nails. The gold is also on the neutral side, not too green or too yellow. The formula as always with Orly was excellent and even better than the rest of their polishes. I only wore one coat and achieved full opaque finish.

You guys should check this out, it's awesome!
orly

4 Responses to "Orly Luxe is an Awsome Gold!"

  1. Lurdes Silva Says:

    Olá, adorei o verniz, é liiindo de morrer. Que pena não haver cá em Portugal essa marca, gostava de ter. Bom fim de semana, bjos doces

  2. ANSTAH Says:

    oh my goodness this is gorgeous. I totally passed on it when I saw it. I think I might have to go back and get it now =[

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Dudis - sorry I'll have to get what u say translated coz I don't know what it means :(

    Anstah - u should, it's am awesome gold :)

  4. latina makeup and beauty Says:

    Nice!!! looks great..

Post a Comment