December 5, 2009

In the spirit of the holiday season approaching, I painted my nails with one of my favourite nail polishes, OPI An Affair in Red Square. I've owned this nail polish since the Russian collection was released, I believe in 2007 and I think it's one of the best reds OPI has ever released. It has tones of shimmer which makes it ideal for the holiday season. I'm going to hubby's company x-mas party tonight and AAIRS will be my mani of choice. The sunlight was dim so the colour looks a bit washed out but trust me, it's gorgeous!

This is two coats; as usual, no application issue with OPI.
OPI

3 Responses to "An Affair in Red Square"

  1. Paige Says:

    That is a great holiday color, it's so pretty!

  2. Shayla Says:

    What a purdy red :)

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks girls :)

Post a Comment