December 26, 2009

Since I'm off until Wednesday, I've made it my mission to wear bright looks everyday. So I did this fuchsia and purple look for my Boxing Day shopping. We actually had freezing rain this morning and driving to the mall was a nightmare, but we did make it finally. I haven't been Boxing Shopping for over 7 years so I quite enjoyed myself. Oh, and even though MAC had released two new collections today, I didn't even go to their counter. There's too much other stuff I wanted to get (boots, a coat, ski pants....) to even remember that!

Tomorrow the hubby and I are heading over to a couples only resort in Algonquin Park for a couple of days so I probably won't be blogging until Tuesday. I won't take much makeup with me either. Except a red lipstick and fluidliner for our big 5 course dinner first night at the resort. I'm gonna try to take some pics of the place and share with you guys when I'm back. Meanwhile, hope everyone is enjoying the holidays :)

Face
LW concealer
MUFE HD 118
Ben Nye setting powder
Fad-dabulous mb

Eyes
Rubenesque p/p - base
Golden Lemon p/m - inner 1/3 lid
MUFE #75 - mid 1/3 lid
MUFE #92 - outer 1/3 lid
Smoke Signals p/m - outer v and as liner
Blanc Type e/s - above crease
Melon p/m - above crease

Lips
Girl About Town l/s

1-26/12/9

2-26/12/9

3 Responses to "Doing Bright Looks Since I'm Off!"

  1. Arezu Says:

    I think this has to be one of my favourite looks from you!

  2. Shayla Says:

    This is a very tropical look to counter the freezing rain!

    Get anything good on Boxing Day?

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Arezu - thanks girlie :) I love me some brights!

    Shayla - that was the intent :D I went a lol overboard on boxing day, especially at Mexx and Tristan (two of my fave stores)

Post a Comment