5:24 PM

December 23, 2009

This is my last post before Christmas besides the blog poll that's going up tomorrow. I thought I take a moment and wish you guys a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Thank you for your continuing support of my blog by following, commenting and referring. I now see that I have 86 followers! When I started this blog, I never thought anyone would care about what I had to say, haha! I do appreciate every single one of you and planing on a give away when I hit 100 subscribers. That should be fun, I would think more fun that doing makeup!

Hope you all enjoy this time of eating, driking and being merry with your family and loved ones. Here's a pic of me and the hubby by our xmas tree, I look kinda shocked, haha:

us

Cheers,
Saadeh

7 Responses to "Merry Christmas!"

  1. Shayla Says:

    Your tree is so cute! Merry Christmas, my dear!

  2. Clara L. Says:

    Beautiful couple! Have a great Christmas, Saadeh!

  3. Jen Says:

    awww cute picture!!! merry christmas!

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks guys :) hope none of you are at work like me :D

  5. Ash Says:

    lovely couple !Merry Christmas and a happy new yr dear

  6. Stephanie Says:

    merry xmas!! : )

  7. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks girls :) the holidays have been good good to me so far :)

Post a Comment