5:51 PM

December 14, 2009

After a month of owning (and wearing) this nail polish, I finally remembered to take a picture of it on my nails. OPI Merry Midnight is a beautiful purple with a red based and has a tone of multi-coloured glitters and flakeys. This is my first experience with flakeys and I must say that I loooove the affect. The only negative thing with this polish is that you do need three coats to make it opaque. But once it is opaque, it's a beauty and very season appropriate. I felt festive wearing it all day long.

And I must say, the picture does not do this nail polish justice!
merry

5 Responses to "Merry Midnight"

  1. Paige Says:

    I love this polish, and it looks great on you!

  2. Jen Says:

    love the flecks! :) so gorgeous! i want this.

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks guys :) Jen, u should def get this one, I think it's fairly unique

  4. Shayla Says:

    Jealous!!! Still waiting to hear back if VNS will sell this to me...

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Shayla - good luck, I think they told me they don't sell OPI outside of US, but I might be confusing them with 8ty8

Post a Comment