December 17, 2009

Today's poll has to do with holiday makeup as this topic has been on my mind lately. As the holidays get closer, I'm invited to at least two christmas parties every weekend and have been thinking about my makeup.

For last week's party at my in-laws, I did a neutral cut crease with double liner and retro red lips. I'm thinking of doing a silver and green look for Saturday's party and maybe a gold smokey look for Sunday's party. Or I can be adventurous and do a red smokey look one of the nights.

What are some of your favourite holiday makeup looks? Please share in comments. It might even give me more ideas to work with :)

4 Responses to "Thursday Poll - Holiday Makeup"

  1. Shayla Says:

    I chose other because I like them all! I think it really depends on what holiday-ish clothes I'm wearing. I don't know...maybe there is no such thing as a "holiday look"...

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Shayla - I think you're right, I tend to move around with my looks too :) I guess I was just looking for more ideas

  3. Nepenthe Says:

    I'm always a fan of dark eyes, and since you can switch up the base.. bronze, gold, red, blue etc.. it's always a safe bet.

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Nepenthe - I agree, smokey looks of any colour is always stunning

Post a Comment