December 22, 2009

I'm still stuck with this cold bug. I actually went into work today eventhough I wasn't feeling well. I had a lot to do and also my boss was here from Toronto. I also took yesterday off as I was way too sick to even drive to work. I spent half of the day in meetings so it went by quite slowly.

But on the bright side it's almost Christmas. Marc is preparing a traditional Guyanese Christmas brunch for Friday and we have a bunch of ppl over for that on Christmas Day. I need to start wrapping ppl's presents soon. This cold bug has really gotten to me and I've become much less of a planner. Anyway, here's today's pink look. Hope you enjoy it :)

Face
LW concealer wheel
SSF NW25
Ben Nye setting powder
Nars Sin blush

Eyes
Fresco Rose p/p - base
Ego e/s - inner lid
MUFE #26 - outer lid
Poison Pen e/s - crease
Beauty Marked e/s - outer v and liner
Blanc Type e/s - highlight

Lips
Pink Nouveaux l/s

1-22/12/9

2-22/12/9

5 Responses to "Still Sick But Wearing Pretty Pinks"

  1. Michelle @Lipstickrules Says:

    You look great!
    I hope you feel better. I've been struck with a cold as well but think I am on the mend finally.

  2. em Says:

    gorgeous purples! love the eyes and you're rocking the pink lips!

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks girls :)

  4. Shayla Says:

    The pink on your lids seems to glow...beautiful effect! And I like your shirt :D

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks Shayla :) I was feeling all pink and pretty despite being sick

Post a Comment