5:04 PM

December 3, 2009

I definitely preferred to blog during my lunch time, this is just not fair! Most of the time I don't want to be on the computer when I get home but I guess now I have no choice.

Here's the third look in a row, lol! And again I have used the flash as it's been raining since Sunday. I'm trying out some new colour placement so please let me know what you think. Also, I tried my OCC tars and boy these are pigmented! You really just need a tiny bit; I officially regret not getting more of these from IMATS. I used 2 parts Plum and one part Pageant as I wanted a darker plummy colour. Also, the lips swatch looks a little bit messed up as I dabbed on in a flash and left the house, should have been more careful :(

Face
Lise Watier concealer wheel
MUFE Duo Mat 205
Ben Nye Powder
Nars Sin blush

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
NYX Lilac JP - base for lid
Violet p/m - contour
Poison Pen e/s - inner and outer corner and into the crease
Graphology e/s - deep inner and outer v, a little dragged into the crease
Naked Cosmetics Ivory set (the lilac colour) - lid and highlight
Beauty Marked e/s - to liner
Gosh Funky Violet e/s - lower lashline

Lips
OCC tars in Pageant and Plum

1-3/12/9

2-3/12/9

7 Responses to "Purpley Goodness!"

  1. Unknown Says:

    this look is so much fun. You look really beautiful.

  2. Nepenthe Says:

    The lips are stunning.. love the combo! :]

  3. DluxEdition.com Says:

    I love purples!

    Check out my blog too if you want :)

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks girls :)

    KIttynail - will do :)

  5. Arezu Says:

    This is a pretty look, I love purples!
    And the lips go beautifully!

  6. Shayla Says:

    Beautiful look as usual, my dear! Love the lip color...yay for frankenglossing!

  7. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks Arezu and Shayla :)

Post a Comment