5:37 PM

December 18, 2009

I know I have said that I wouldn't buy Ruby Pumps coz I have all these glittery red nail polishes already in my arsenal. But then I saw it at Chatters two days ago and couldn't resist the glittery goodness. Plus we have our office holiday lunch today and I thought it would be a good occasion for it.

I don't need to rave about this polish as all you guys are aware of its glittery goodness. So I will just post the swatch; two coats on my nails.

RP

4 Responses to "Ruby Pumps"

  1. Zerin (XinaRox) Says:

    I love this nailpolish...I have it on my toes now....lol

  2. Paige Says:

    I love this polish too! It's a shame that pictures never quite capture its full glittery-ness.

  3. Shayla Says:

    Bahahaha, you caved! Isn't it an awesome polish?

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    I know I'm weak ;)

Post a Comment