December 28, 2009

I'm back from my one and half day get away in the middle of Algonquin Park. I feel incredibly relaxed and happy. The place was beautiful, service excellent, and don't even get me started on the amazing food and the jacuzzi in front of the fire place in our room. I definitely want to go back to this resort, perhaps next the summer; though it was an equally amazing winter getaway.

I thought I share some pics with you. The facility was at the end of this road:
snow

And this was the view from our window:
snow2


I also did a pink/purple smokey look for dinner. I didn't make it too dramatic as I wanted to wear my beloved Nars Damned velvet lip pencil. I used:

Face
LW concealer
MUFE Duo Matt 205
Pleasantry mb

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Stars n Rockets e/s - inner lid
Top Hat e/s - outer lid
Climate Blue e/s - crease
NYX Black e/s - outer v
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
BB Cobalt Ink g/l - to line
Feline
Lancome Hypnose Mascara

Lips
Nars Damned velvet matte pencil

1-27/12/9

2-27/12/9

2 Responses to "Smokey Pink and Snow Pics"

  1. Arezu Says:

    Really preety look. And those are beautiful photos, I'm glad you had fun!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks Arezu, it was a great short getaway :) you'd think i had gotten sick of snow but I went to a rustic place with more snow :D

Post a Comment