December 11, 2009

Ok, I'm officially obsessed! Lise Watier eye glitters are the best thing since sliced bread. I'm not being biased coz I'm Canadian; but I have tried some of the more buzzed up glitter liners out there like MAC and UD and I would LW liners still owns them!

The love affair started this summer when I was bored at Shoppers Drug Mart (Canadian drugstore chain, for non-Canadians who might not know) waiting for my prescription and started trying these glitter liners on my hand...and then felt that I needed at least one of them. As of now, I own four of them and thinking about getting more. In fact, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna end up buying them all. This is why:

They are super duper sparkly. They come in a cute packaging and the pointy brush makes it very easy to apply the glitter as a liner or all over your lids. They look best on top of a black eyeliner or a an eyeliner that is the same colour as the glitter. They come in a lot of fun permanent as well as some gorgeous LE shades. I also love the price: $17CAD. I don't think you can beat the quality and price you get with these.

Cons - I cannot think of any cons! maybe they should make 10 more shades, haha! They already have a great selection though. Or maybe LW should be available in other parts of the world as well. I think it's a pity folks who live outside of Canada don't have easy access to their products.

Ok, and here are some swatches of the beauties. I've made the swatches over LW Noir Intense eyeliner:

swatch
Left to right: Night Magic (blue glittery liner, sorry this one rubbed off), Emeraude (LE - teal glitter liner), Sunshine (mostly gold and multi-colour glitter liner) and Opal (white glitter liner)

And here's a picture of them together:
lw

And another one that shows the glitter better:
lw

Hope you liked this review. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend :)

5 Responses to "My Preciousssss - Lise Watier Eye Glitters"

  1. ShiningSttar Says:

    I agree, I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!! I think I bought Peacock 3 years ago for a Christmas party and have never looked back!!! For an extra glam look I sometimes put the black and silver sparkly one (The name is slipping my mind) on the very tips of my lashes!!!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Tahnee - they're great, aren't they? Thanks for the tip about the silver one on the tip of lashes, I have to try that :)

  3. Jen Says:

    amazing! it looks like there are reflects glitter on top! :) do they sell lise watier in the US?

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Jen, they do have reflects in them, totally gorgeous. Honestly I don't think they're available in the US, but there are places u can buy them online. I think the guru Kandee Johnson talks about it in one of her videos

  5. Shayla Says:

    Tahnee, the one you're thinking of is called Black Diamond. I have that one, too :)

    As you can see on one of today's blog posts, I bought five of these on the weekend, bringing my grand total up to six.

    Hooray for Lise Watier! (look at me rhyme)

Post a Comment