December 5, 2009

As I mentioned in my last post, we're leaving in a few minutes to attend hubby's company x-mas party. I'm wearing green and gold makeup and a green dress. Normally, I don't like to be matchy matchy. But I had already done my makeup when I put my original dress on and decided that it showed too much cleavage (damn you boobies) so I switched to this dress.

Anyway, hope you like this. I included a picture of the final dress too just in case you wanted to see. Too bad you can't see my boots though; they're gorgeous side lace-up ones I just snagged yesterday.

Face
Cover FX primer
Lise Watier Concealer Wheel
MUFE HD 118
Ben Nye setting powder
Sculpt
Cantaloupe blush
Otherwordly blush

Eyes
Cash Flow p/p - base
Cork e/s - crease
One Off e/s - crease
Naked Cosmetics Ebony Set (dark green colou) - inner and outer v
Gold p/m - lid
Creme de Miel e/s - highlight
Gorgeous Gold e/s - tear duct
Blacktrack f/l
Feline e/k
Lise Watier Sunshine g/l - over Blacktrack (I'm sad it doesn't show it pics)
Lancome Hypnose mascara

Lips
Nars Sex Machine VLP
Honey, Money d/g

1-5/12/9

2-5/12/9

3-5/12/9

4 Responses to "Gold and Green for a Holiday Party"

  1. Shayla Says:

    Where, oh where, do you get all these awesome dresses!!?!

    You're gorgeous, as usual! And I couldn't help but laugh..."Damn you boobies". I feel the same way sometimes :)

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks Shayla :) I shop around, i don't really have a favourite store. I got this one from Le Chateau many moons ago (maybe more like 2 years ago)

  3. Unknown Says:

    This is such a pretty look, I love the lip with the green & golds.

    And I agree with Shayla.. this dress is fantastic! I love it, you look great! :]

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks so much girlie :)

Post a Comment