December 13, 2009

I'm on a roll with my weekend looks! Since it seems like I don't get to post as regularly, I thought I might as well do some glittery look with Young Punk MES and also try one of my new Nars products, Damned velvet matte lip pencil. I must say I'm really liking these matte pencils, too bad they cost $30 CAD. I need to do a haul post and product review soon. I'm hoping I'll get to it sometimes this week.

Anyway, here's the look. I'm not entirely happy with the crease application but it'll have to do. I had the GPS on as a base when my phone rang so I got to blending it a lil late. And you know how quick the GPS dries!

Face
LW concealer wheel
MUFE HD 118
Ben Nye Setting powder
Pleasantry mb

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Naked Cosmetics Ivory Set (Lilac colour) - lid
Black GPS - base for crease
Young Punk MES - crease
MUFE #49 - above crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Blacktrack f/l

Lips
Nars Damned vmp
Jampacked l/g

1-13/12/9

2-13/12/9

6 Responses to "Young Punk Re-Appearance!"

  1. Michelle @Lipstickrules Says:

    Lovely! I want that NARS pencil -- too bad I'm on a spending ban! LOL.

  2. Jen Says:

    i've heard good things about the matte velvet pencil! gonna check it out!

    p.s. love young punk on u! i've only used it once. time for my young punk to make a reappearance too! i hate how i forget about old goodies because i focus too much on the new ones!

  3. Stephanie Says:

    ooo i love everything about this! excellent look!

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Michelle - thanks :) it's a gorgeous pencil, but it's perm so u can get it anytime.

    Jen - I know I do that a lot too :) too much makeup, haha!

    Stephanie - thank u so much :)

  5. Shayla Says:

    Love the combination of the super-dark crease with the bright lips! :)

  6. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks Shayla :)

Post a Comment