9:15 AM

July 2, 2010

We headed to downtown Ottawa yesterday for the Canada Day festivities and were there till about midnight (for about 12 hours, lol). We had some friends over from Toronto with us and we all had a blast. Ottawa is the place to be on this particular day as the Capital of Canada most of the festivities are centered around here. Oh, and the Queen was also here yesterday, we saw her motorcade passing by us right on Sussex street. She had her window rolled down and waved right at us, lol! Now, I'm the furthest away from being a royalty fan but that was still cool.

I wore the traditional colours on Canada (red and white) but did not want to wear a red lipstick. I have hard time matching a red top/dress to red lips, I just don't like the outcome. So I went for my beloved neutrals. Let me know what you think.

Face
Neutrolgena Dry Touch SPF 45
Nars Sheer Glow foundation - Medium 1 (Punjab)
Ben Nye powder
Too Faced Sun Bunny bronzer

Eyes
Dirty GPS - base
Creme de Miel e/s - tear duct
Woodwinked e/s - inner lid
Nars Cordura duo - inner and outer lid + crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Smashbox Heartbreaker l/l - to line
Lancome Hypnose mascara

Lips
Marquise d' l/s

1-1/7/10

2-1/7/10

And here's a picture of yours truly on the day. This was earlier during the day when it was a lil chilly hence the denim jacket. Oh and denim on denim is totally a "do" to me. As long as they're different shades:
me

3 Responses to "Canada Day FOTD"

  1. swatchcat Says:

    Love the look! That white jean jacket is a total do!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Karin - thank you so much :) The jacket is from Gap and def a summer staple for me.

    Edk.dolce - thank you, I will check your blog out

  3. Anonymous Says:

    What the heading of the text (Brazil), it is related with Portugal?
    Sorry, but my english is very bad.

Post a Comment