July 26, 2010

Hope you guys all had a fabulous weekend. Our plans changed slightly for Saturday as the boat we were going to rent was broken so we went to a water park instead. In the evening, I attended one of my good friends (from highschool) birthday party. We had an amazing time with her and danced our way till 4 am. She had booked us all a VIP area and bottle service which is always nice.

Here's the look I wore in the evening. Please don't mind my red neck and chest area. I got burnt pretty bad during the water park visit though I was wearing SPF45 :/ and oh the chlorine in the water is probably what made my eyes look a lil red. Hope you like this look though, I did some bolder liner and red lips, which is my signature glam look.

Face
Lise watier Portfolio - Light
Nars Sheer Glow foundation - Medium 1 (Punjab)
Ben Nye powder
Sculpt
Nars Laguna bronzer
Nars Orgasm Illuminator

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Blanc Type e/s - all over lid
Copperplate e/s - crease and above
Solar White e/s - highlight
Print e/s - outer v
Smoke n Diamonds e/s - outer lid
Blacktrack f/l - to line
Lancome Hypnose mascara
Feline e/k

Lips
Annabelle Flame l/l
Port Red l/s
Love Alert d/g

1-26/7/10

2-26/7/10

And here's the outfit. Dress is from Bedo and shoes and clutch are from random boutique in Montreal.
me

4 Responses to "Red Lips for B-day Party + Outfit"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Ok now I have another favorite. This is just divine. I am loving the think dark liner on the lower lashline.

    And ooohh la laaa! The dress is too hot for words! LOVE!

  2. Unknown Says:

    You always look fabulous in red lips, and this is no exception. I love the intricate liner detail as well. :]

  3. Kelly Says:

    The lips are gorgeous, but the eyes are really something. I love it!

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks guys, hubby loved this look on me. prob why I wear red lips a lot :)

Post a Comment