4:17 PM

July 4, 2010

I had a super productive yet relaxing long weekend and still enjoying what's left of it. We spent the entire Canada Day (Thursday) partying outside. On Friday I watched two of the quarter final games at home and went out in the town at night. On Saturday, we went out to a pub downtown to watch the second two games of the quarter finals (and saw my beloved Argentina get crushed by Germany, booo). Right after the games, we went to my parents, had awesome Persian kabobs and swam in their pool till late at night. The weather was gorgeous today (well sorta hot) so we went to the beach with some of our friend till now. I feel like the weekends been very full, I'm not ready to go back to work.

This is the look I wore on Friday night when hubby took me out to cheer me up. I was pretty upset over Ghana's unfair elimination at the World Cup. I used two of my most beloved (and brand new) products in this look. I will make another blog post with reviews of those items. Hope you guys like this look and hope your weekend was as great :)

Face
Annabelle mineral foundation - Barely Beige
Prim n Proper blush

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Silver Fog p/m - inner lid
Smut e/s - outer lid
Nars Bali e/s - crease
NYX Black e/s - outer v
Blanc type e/s - highlight
Blacktrack f/l - to line
Lancome Hypnose mascara

Lips
Nars Roman Holiday l/s

1-2/7/10

2-2/7/10

And this is a pic and me and one of my friends (Germany supporter) after the Argentina massacre. Read our facial expressions, lol! I can still wear my Argentina t-shirt when i work out, haha!

FIFA

5 Responses to "Silver n Taupe"

  1. Cydonian Says:

    Wow! Love this color combo :) Pretty!

  2. Unknown Says:

    Amazing color combo! you look so beautiful!

  3. Amy Says:

    These colors are just GORGEOUS on you... Amazing look! Wish you would do a pic tutorial :)

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks guys :) i liked this look quite a lot too.

    Amy - I'm gonna try and do a pic tut this weekend. Then hopefully I can post it early next week :)

  5. Amy Says:

    Yay! :)

Post a Comment