12:00 PM

July 1, 2010

This is my look from yesterday, a.k.a the last day of work before a long weekend. I went for smokey teals which I find is a great alternative to black smokey eyes for the summer (though I still wear matte black smokey in the summer too, lol!). I don't know why the lips look so chapped in the closeup pic, I swear they weren't! It's the damn Creamsheen formula!! I'm not a creamsheen fan at all, I do like Cream Cup l/s though so I still wear it.

Hope you guys like this look :)

Face
Neutrogena Dry Touch SPF 45
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - medium 1 (Punjab)
Ben Nye powder
Azalea Blossom b/o

Eyes
Delft p/p - base
Deep Blue Green p/m - lid
Clarity e/s - crease
Winkle e/s - above crease
Vanilla p/m - highlight
Aqua e/s - tearduct
Lise Watier Black Teal e/l - to line

Lips
Cream Cup l/s
Snowscene l/g

1-30/6/10

2-30/6/10

3-30/6/10

4-30/6/10

lips

3 Responses to "Smokey Teal"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Next to purple teal is one of my other fave e/s to use. Pretty!

    Love the lip color too

    http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

  2. Shayla Says:

    Like the blue smokiness :) And your lips don't look chapped, silly.

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Kim - thanks, I also love purple followed by teal best :)

    Shayla - thanks, I think I critique myself too much

Post a Comment