July 8, 2010

Happy Thursday everyone! I'm suffering from heat exhaustion and have had a headache since yesterday. I also woke up with muscle pain so I decided to stay home today. This heat has really started to annoy everyone, I wonder how long we have to suffer :/

I was trying to style my hair yesterday (in a way that it wasn't laying on my neck) when I realized that it's been forever since I've dyed my hair. That's when I thought of this poll. I have naturally dark brown hair that looks like it has a red glow in the sun. I usually dye it to a cooler toned brown which is the shade i think suites me best. I have also dyed it coppery red, chocolate brown and chestnut brown before. In terms of highlighting, I'v tried red, multi toned and dirty blonde highlights. I just never venture too far away from my natural hair colour. I'm giving my strands a break now (since last October) and will prob dye them again come fall. I'm thinking of going jet black.

Do you guys colour your hair? what is your best colour? What hair colour do you think would look best on me?

4 Responses to "Thursday Poll - do you colour your hair?"

  1. Laura @ Sawan-Heaven Says:

    I don't color my hair, but I need to start spot treating it as I have grey hair showing up. :o(

  2. Unknown Says:

    Yep! I sure do color! Right now it's only to cover up the brown ends of my hair since i'm going back to my natural black.

    I've done highlights, low lights, platinum blond, chocolate brown, honey brown, honey blond, all versions of blonds and browns really! And now back to black!

  3. Amy Says:

    I do color my hair - blond and I'm gradually going to a lighter blond with lighter highlights every few months - I think it looks best on me because I am SO fair! I think chocolate brown looks best on you but the black will probably look stunning against your skin tone as well.

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Laura - I wish I wasn't so addicted to dying mine :(

    Tina - wow girl u've tried all the colours of rainbow :) I def wanna try jet black hair this fall. My mom's got black hair but sadly I didn't inherit it from her...

    Amy - you look gorgeous blonde! I woulda never thought it wasn't ur natural hair colour, love it <3 I do love my chocolate brown but I've never tried black so we'll see how that goes :P

Post a Comment