8:18 PM

July 19, 2010

Essie's summer collection sold out at my Trade Secret within a day so I never got to see any of it when it first came out. I found the collection at a different Trade Secret last Friday and grabbed the last bottle of Haute as Hello. This is a gorgeous pinky coral polish that to me is almost neon in finish. The fiery coral shade almost reminds me of Chanel Genial Rouge Allure lipstick which I adore. The formula is on the runny side though and you will require 3 coats to get an opaque finish.

I've been admiring Haute as Hello on my nails all day, lol! Here's a swatch for you guys:

essie

Do you own Haute as Hello? What do you think of it?

5 Responses to "Haute as Hello"

  1. Celia Says:

    thats such a pretty shade! i always wanted a coral-peach nailpolish

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Celia - you should pick it up, it will be a lovely shade on you I bet :)

  3. abby Says:

    i love that color!

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    It's a gorge colour Abby

  5. Anonymous Says:

    I have a like it!

Post a Comment