July 9, 2010

...instead I look red and sorta sweaty :/ It's because I went outside to try to take a pic in natural light. But it was too bright and the pics came out faded. So I came back inside and in that 3 minutes i was out I got this sweaty coz of the 45 deg high temperature! I cannot believe that Canada is one of the hottest places on earth today, lol! What's the world coming to??

Anyway, this is the look I wore yesterday to pick up my Alice + Olivia goodies. While I was at MAC, I also got rematched just outta curiosity and I'm only ONE shade darker than my natural shade. So I went from NW25 in studio fix to NW30. I cannot believe it took all this work to get only one shade darker, wtf! Well, it's only July, I still have two whole month of summer.

Hope you guys like this soft look. And hope you're enjoying the last day of work.

Face
Neutrogena Dry Touch SPF45
MUFE F&B #32
Ben Nye powder
BB Nude shimmer brick

Eyes
Rubenesque p/p - base
Jest e/s - inner lid
Woodwinked e/s - outer lid
MUFE #39 - crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
UD Bourbon 24/7 - to line
Stila Topaz k/l - waterline

Lips
In Synch l/l
YSL rouge Volupte No.1
Underage l/g

1-8/7/10

2-8/7/10

3-8/7/10

4-8/7/10

3 Responses to "Trying to look Glowy.."

  1. Amy Says:

    Gorgeous! And you DO look glowy - I don't see sweaty! lol

  2. Unknown Says:

    you look very pretty dear. I tried to do the same today lol. Wanted a natural glowwy- bronzey look.. I might post pics later ;-)

  3. Stephanie Says:

    You do look glowy & gorgeous!! :) beautiful look.

Post a Comment